This is on our way to Stake Conference....the reason why you see a picture of my little man on the way to Stake Conference is because it was his first time speaking in Stake Conference! When the Stake President asked if Chandler could speak, I said, "don't you mean Aaron?" Nope, they wanted to Chandler to speak! He gave a 3 minute talk on how reading the Book of Mormon has helped him develop a testimony. I was more nervous than he was. He memorized the talk too. It was a great experience for him.Sunday, June 03, 2007
Stake Conference
This is on our way to Stake Conference....the reason why you see a picture of my little man on the way to Stake Conference is because it was his first time speaking in Stake Conference! When the Stake President asked if Chandler could speak, I said, "don't you mean Aaron?" Nope, they wanted to Chandler to speak! He gave a 3 minute talk on how reading the Book of Mormon has helped him develop a testimony. I was more nervous than he was. He memorized the talk too. It was a great experience for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment