


So...off we go...2 parents, 3 kids..it all started off great. Aaron's parents were kind enough to take us to the airport early Thursday, July 19th. We got on our first plane, a nice short ride to Chicago. Got on our next plane to Spokane and they announce that we will be stopping in SLC, Utah. If you stay on the plane, they don't count it as a layover! Explain that to the kids!! I have a nice nap, and arrive in Spokane 4 hours later to find our luggage SOAKING wet, and SWA was kind enough to only tear our NEW luggage! When I say SOAKING, I mean one of my shirts had mold on it when I unpacked it! ..yeah, soaking wet! ANYWAY, after a long trip we get to the rental car counter. They are out of the full-size cars and upgraded us to a mini-van for the same price. Kind of them and I took a picture since I said I would NEVER drive a mini-van! After being crammed in the plane, the room in the van was much appreciated by all. Our first stop....the Grand Coulee Dam.
1 comment:
Van aren't too bad to drive. They drive more like a car then in the olden days....
Post a Comment