Monday, June 02, 2008

Our last few months....

Ok, I know, I am horrible at updating regularly! SO....here are a few things we have been doing the last few months... We went to the Great Wolf Lodge...my kids favourite place on earth! We swam for 2 days at the water park. I think Aaron and I had more fun than the kids. We both noticed how much different it is not having a baby or toddler at the water park. :)
My favourite tree ...and my favourite animal...and my FAVOURITE kids!!
Jacob didn't want to hear anything else I had to say!! ...I'm serious!
We bought a Toledo Zoo pass. We have gone once so far. It was a fun day.
Brooklyn got her ears pierced! She was so brave. Her lip quivered for a second but no tears! She is so happy to have earrings.

1 comment:

Baker Family said...

Your kids are getting so big...especially Brooklyn. We miss you guys. It looks like you guys have had a very fun couple of months. Love ya.