We camped in Holland, went to the Ottawa County Fair and saw a Demo Derby! We swam in 76 degree water in Lake Michigan. When we got there the flags on the beach were set to Yellow: swim with caution. About 2 hours later I noticed that the beach had cleared out. Then the waves started coming up the beach toward Brooklyn and I playing in the sand. About the third time we moved our stuff back from the water I noticed the flags were set to Red: NO swimming -too dangerous! The boys sure had fun swimming in those huge waves!!!



2 comments:
Holland is my favorite place to go in Michigan. You feel like your at the ocean and it looked like it with those waves! Yeah for the Beach!
It's so fun seeing pictures of your family. It looks like you guys are having so much fun!
Post a Comment