That is hilarious!!! I love how you reacted to it getting by you...so funny! It looks like they are having a great time taking care of their pet...if you can call it that.
That's awesome! We have a hamster at my house. I hate it. I wish it would die. But if course I can't kill it. But maybe if I could let your boys play with it...
We started our family on December 19th, 1994. We were married in Alberta, Canada. We lived in Utah for a few months after we were married. We moved to Sheridan, Wyoming where Lisa went to Dental Hygiene School for 2 years. There was "no place like home" in Kansas while Aaron went to school for his Master's degree. Chandler was born in 1998. Jacob was born in 2000 five days before we moved to Michigan. Brooklyn joined our crew in 2004. We completed the family with Max -the dog- in 2005!
12 comments:
Let's hope that animal rights activists don't come calling :) It looks like he had the ride of his life.
Hahaha!!
That's awesome! :)
That is hilarious!!! I love how you reacted to it getting by you...so funny! It looks like they are having a great time taking care of their pet...if you can call it that.
LOL!!! That was great! Poor little guy..
Daniel wants to know if he hides in his cage and is afraid to come out after that day!!?
LOL!!! That was great! Poor little guy..
Daniel wants to know if he hides in his cage and is afraid to come out after that day!!?
Haha! Thanks for a good laugh!
Poor little creature! Very funny though!
Oh my goodness! SO FUNNY! AND I think they should have chased you a little more. That would have been funny for me!
You really do hate the little rat!!! hhaha. That thing really took a beating by the boys. Hilarious!
That's awesome! We have a hamster at my house. I hate it. I wish it would die. But if course I can't kill it. But maybe if I could let your boys play with it...
I am laughing soooo hard right now. Hopefully the little guy didn't get brain damage or whiplash from the head on collision with the couch. So funny!
time to post something
Post a Comment