
Girls weekend in Vegas! I am a very blessed woman. First of all, I have wonderful in-laws and sister-in-laws who so willingly help out with my kids anytime I ask. I also have the best husband in the world who totally supports my girls-get-aways every year! And I am very blessed to have such wonderful friends. Kim and Traci lived in Michigan until 4 years ago, when they both moved in the same month and rocked my world. Ever since then we have had a girls weekend. This year we went to Vegas...

We saw the Blue Man Group show, sitting in the "Splash Zone"! We gambled a little, ate out a lot, relaxed, talked, sat in the hot tub, talked some more and just did whatever we felt like. It was a great weekend away.
2 comments:
Fun!!
How fun you guys still get together!
Post a Comment