Monday, August 23, 2010
The 2 things I will miss the most....
'
I'm already crying, or maybe that is still crying. We moved 6 weeks ago now, I'm just a little late in posting, but I'm still crying over leaving! I had the hardest time leaving behind these two. I've always been very excited to move out west. I look at it as an adventure! I'm excited for Aaron's new opportunities at work. But, I've always been sad to leave these two. I am so lucky to have such a great relationship with my sister-in-laws. These two are more than "in-laws", they are real sisters, real friends. They have done so much for me. The relationships they have with my kids are indescribable. Tamara is the one who babysat for me while I worked. Senta is the one I traded babysitting with for 10 years! My kids feel so comfortable with these women. I can totally be myself with them and know that they will not judge me. I know that if I ever need anything, these two will have my back. I REALLY miss them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Miss you too!! :(
Post a Comment