I was so busy one day with unpacking and cleaning and Aaron was on a business trip. Brooklyn came and asked me what was for dinner. I looked at the clock at saw it was already 6:30pm and I hadn't even thought about dinner. When I told her that I didn't know, she said, "good, cuz I already made it for everyone!"
Monday, August 23, 2010
What's for dinner?
I was so busy one day with unpacking and cleaning and Aaron was on a business trip. Brooklyn came and asked me what was for dinner. I looked at the clock at saw it was already 6:30pm and I hadn't even thought about dinner. When I told her that I didn't know, she said, "good, cuz I already made it for everyone!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what is that on her plate. I know the sandwich but what else?
I never check your blog because there is never anything new. But lo and behold, Lisa has published. Brooklyn is already the little chef. So cute. Looks like sandwiches and carrots.
she's learning from the best...loved those Christmas goodies!!!
Post a Comment