Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tucson, AZ


My parents came to visit!! They wanted to meet up with some friends who live in Tucson, AZ. Aaron remembered "the best steakhouse" he has ever been to was in Tucson! So we decide to meet them there. We pull up and see the BIGGEST dive ever! We sit down to eat and of course I want to order a diet coke. Nope, no such luck! Not Pepsi products either people! Ever heard of RC Cola?! Yup, our choices of soda pop were RC Cola or diet RC or orange! LOL! Then I asked for the menu, nope, no menu either! It is an "oral" menu. No prices go along with that oral menu either. (good thing my Dad paid for it!! ;) ) Of course, what are my kids going to do without chicken fingers and fries?!?! Anyway, it was a great steak! I can't say, like Aaron can that is the "best". But it really was good. I still think food tastes better when washed down with diet Coke!! :)

This is the parking lot of the Lil' Abners!

2 comments:

Sarah Bisel said...

You are officially in the dog house. we live like 5 minutes from lil' abners. Ohhhhh!

Next time you got to Tucson, you gotta give us a call!

And, I have to agree with you, lil' abners is only okay (and it's a little weird).

Happy day to you.

Anonymous said...

The kids are getting so big! I miss you guys...