Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Brooklyn LOVES Max
The other day I was working on a project which I needed about 3 minutes to complete. Brooklyn came in like the whirlwind she is and started "playing" with the dog. I asked her to get him a treat, hoping this would distract her from tormenting him. This is one of her favorite things to do! I think she is Max's favorite (even though she torments him the most!) because she is always asking me to get her a treat to give to him. Since I was busy with my project, I let her get the bag of treats that I had just bought out of the cupboard. As I completed my project a minute or two later I found an empty bag of dog treats and one happy dog!! Remember I said I had JUST bought the bag! He ate probably 15 treats...lucky guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment