Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween


5 comments:

Crowley Family said...

Way too cute!! We can't believe how big they have gotten. Boy does time go fast. Congrats on the blog. I need to learn how to get more up on ours. All the best this holiday season.

The Crowley family

Trina DeNatly said...

Hey Hughletts! Lisa I'm so glad you put this blog together! And good for you for being so brave as to enter the cyber world - a feat I have yet to enter...but maybe....

What darling kids you have. You look fantastic, and your husband doesn't look so bad either. He's aging well. :-) I don't know if HE will check the blog or if it's sort of YOUR thing to keep tabs on family and old friends (like at my house) but if you could tell him I said hello and was telling a fried about him the other day, and a flood of wonderful (and a couple scary) memories came back. Those were definately some of the golden years for me! with pictures to prove it...including the one with a HUGE bruise on my thigh.

Last time I talked to you only had 2....and your daughter is beautiful. Oh my goodness! And I have a wonderful niece with the same name....very good karma. Can she come over and play with my three girls? They would LOVE that. With 3 princesses ruling this castle we have LOTS of dress up.

We still have the same old email address if you want to get more specific with us, but Please! Keep up the posting and we'll keep watching. I also emailed your blog to Brittany and Joe Maxwell so they can see your wonderful family as well.
Trina

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Your family is beautiful, and it sounds like you all have lots of fun.
Love you lots
Your favorite red-headed male cousin
Ryan

kiki said...

Awesome pictures of the kids. Halloween was fun!

Kristi said...

Hey Hughletts;

Cool page. I have been thinking about you guys a lot and think that we need to play pinnochle sometime. Anyway, the pictures are awesome. The boys were totally oh ing and ah ing at how cute Brooklyn is. Our favorite costume was Captain Underpants. I asked the boys if they knew who it was and they said of course we have read to many of those books not to. We also thought Chandler looked like he should have been playing in the World Series. They might have won if he was. He looks tough. This is a great page. Tell the boys our family said HI!

Love Kristi