Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back to School....

I was telling my kids that other day that so many other Mom's have asked me if I was excited for school start. I have replied that I am really not ready! I asked my kids, is it A, because I love my kids more than other Mom's love their kids; B, because my kids are better behaved than other kids - to which I got a hearty laugh and quick "I don't think so" from Aaron; or C because my kids are just so much fun that I will miss them so much when school starts. Aaron quickly added D, because I have such an awesome husband who helps around the house SO much! REALLY, (no offense Aaron, you are wonderful) I think it is E...I leave for a month, or close to it every summer, where my kids have the time of their lives, they are never bored and there is rarely a fight. When I get home I feel like we still need to have "summer"...I want to experience boredom!! I am not ready for school to start next Tuesday!

3 comments:

kiki said...

I am so happy to see that you are updating your blog more often.
Keep at it, girlfriend!!

kiki said...

what did the kids think the answer was...?

Stephanie said...

What a trip you had! I finally got around to reading about your summer. We were so sad to have missed you in Michigan!!