
If all mornings this school year could be exactly like the first day of school, life would be great! They were up by 7:15am, totally ready by 7:45am and SO happy about the whole idea of it all! The boys are very excited about their teachers and the friends that are in their classes! I asked Chandler a few weeks ago which friend he would want to have in his class if he could only choose one...he asked which gender!!! That came as a shock to me, I didn't know the opposite gender was SO important to my 9 year old. Well, he is quite happy as both of the friends are in his class. Life is good! The boys are both playing soccer this fall...I will try to post pictures soon.
2 comments:
So far my morning have been pretty good. I just hope to keep it that way for 9 months!!
Your kids are adorable..I'm glad Senta sent me her blog so I could find yours as well! It's been a long time! Your kids are soo grown up and are just so stink'n cute!!
Post a Comment