So, my boys tell my sister that I can't waterski. She convinces me to waterski so that I can prove to them that I can. I tell her that I will try to drop a ski, even though it has been years since I have skiied and can I add, that it is not one of my favorite things to do! So, she tells that she will take me into a cove that doesn't have seaweed in case I wipe out. You guessed it, I did wipe out dropping a ski! My first thought when I hit the water was how can I be touching the bottom of the lake?!? Then I realized, that the seaweed I was in was SO thick, it felt like the bottom of the lake! When my sister pulled the boat around to pick me up, she knew from my screams and the fact that I was laying on top of the skiis that I was in seaweed. I took pictures of the seaweed when I was back in the boat, so when I tell my therapist about it, there will be proof!!

No comments:
Post a Comment