Friday, November 02, 2007

What do we do all day???

Some of you may wonder, what do I do all day?!?! Well, this post is to show you how much fun Brooklyn and I have when the boys are off to work and school! First of all, this picture shows a HUGE Target bag..that is a good hint! :) My little lady LOVES to shop. After we got home from Target on this particular day, the HUGE Target bag entertained us for about 45 minutes. We started off playing "babies". I am really good at changing diapers and Brooklyn is really good at taking all of the clothes off every baby doll she owns. Somehow we ended up play shopping and then we were "dressing up" with the bag.
I was taking pictures of Brooklyn and Lucas playing with the Lincoln Log village we had just made. They thought it was more fun to pose for pictures and then run to the camera to see them displayed before they disappeared from the screen on the camera. I laughed so hard watching them come up with poses and then racing each other to see the picture!

I think you have figured out by now, it really doesn't take much to entertain us all day long! A few stickers....
Playing dress-up....the picture right after this one was of Brooklyn dressing up Max! He is a good sport. He is a great playmate for Brooklyn.

No comments: