Sunday, October 07, 2007
BLITZ
When Aaron got home from his business trip, he was wearing a shirt with 'BLITZ' written on the front. Chandler looks at him and says, "Dad, if your shirt said 'BILTZ' the letters would be in alphabetical order. Aaron and I couldn't help but laugh....who thinks like that?!?!?! I've heard that children get their "smarts" from their Mother...I'm afraid to say, I am not sure where he came from!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lisa,
What a smart little boy you have. Good for him, looks AND Brain!
I enjoyed reading your last couple of posts. Sounds like you had a great time in Arizona.
Also, thank you for the nice comment on our blog. You are very kind.
Now to answer your questions, I have a Nikon and I do use PS CS3 on some of my proofing (things like lighting, selective coloring, etc).
Keep in touch.
Suymey Benson
Post a Comment