
Brooklyn will miss Lucas at preschool next year. They are best buddies.
The tie-dye shirts they made at school. SO cute!Welcome to our Family Blog Site

Brooklyn will miss Lucas at preschool next year. They are best buddies.
The tie-dye shirts they made at school. SO cute!
1 comment:
Dear Lisa,
I just re-found your blog site, and your kids are SO CUTE! I can't beleive Brooklyn is old enough to graduate! She's what, 4 now? Wren Merry will be 4 on June 16th...
I loved the pictures of all your kids playing around (Aaron included.) I'm glad your family exudes so much fun and love. It makes me smile :-)
Can you do me a favor? My email program has crashed and I have lost my addresses both email and otherwise. Can you send me your and Aaron's email addresses and your house address as well? That way I can write you "for reals" and can keep updated on what's going on with you. AND I can keep coming back here and seeing pictures of your wonderful family as well. Keep it up, I love it!
love, trina!
Post a Comment