Thursday, July 24, 2008

JUNE!!!

Ok, as much as I try, I just can't seem to be a regular blogger. SO, enjoy pics from June... Chandler turned 10 ...double digits!!! WOW! He had a few friends over for pizza, cake and then we took them to the movie. FUN night!
Chandler's soccer team took FIRST place! And now he just found out that he made the Select soccer team for this fall season.
Our friends Kim, Addy, Emma and Cooper came to visit from Florida. We went to Mexican Fiesta for Chandler's birthday.
We still managed to see each other with Aaron's travels in June, baseball and soccer and scouts.
Jacob's friend party. It was nice to have four 8 year olds and realize that our 8 year old is completely "normal"!
Daddy, can I pleeeeeassssse have another piece of pizza and a piece of cake and the keys to your car!?!?




No comments: