Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

July 1st was Canada Day. I was so lucky to celebrate it with my Dad here. My parents came in June. My Mom spent a week and then flew home to catch a flight to England with 2 of her girlfriends. My Dad stayed another 10 days to keep me company while Aaron was in California on a business trip. The best part was, Jacob got baptized while they were here! It was the best baptism I've ever been to. GREAT talks, started on time and kept short...you know, all the good things! :) We went to Greenfield village with my parents and Kirtland, OH and the Toledo zoo. My Dad and I also worked on NUMEROUS projects around my house. The best project was ceramic tile on my bathroom floor...LOVE it. It was a sad, sad day when he left. I would LOVE to show you pictures Jacob's big day and all the fun we had with my parents but you see, I am always the photographer. Always. So when my Mom is around I get to put my camera down and let her be the photographer. SO nice to do sometimes, especially because she is a great photographer. But, see, I am computer illiterate and I can't figure out how to get her pictures which are copied on a CD for me to this website. Sorry.

We went to the Toledo zoo with Aaron's family also. The butterfly house was awesome! Chandler had so many butterflies land on him. Afterwards he told me that he dipped his finger in the butterfly "food" and they were attracted to him! Why didn't I think of that?!?

No comments: