Friday, October 03, 2008

My Sister came to Visit!!

My sister, Kelli came to visit for 9 days! Aaron was out of town for the first week she was here. We had SO much fun doing girly stuff...shopping, eating out, seeing the sights - like the Zoo, Greenfield Village, shopping, eating out, Cedar Point (where we had the time of our lives and giggled like little school girls), then we ate out some more and shopped some more. Have I mentioned that we ate out and shopped? We had so much fun. I really miss her. I love my sister. She is the best!

6 comments:

Emily said...

wow that sounds like so much fun! you girls are so beautiful!

JaredandJaclyn said...

I love all your pictures. Sisters are so much fun. I love when my sis comes to visit me too. I love the pic of your boys at the Tigers game. The background looks so cool!

Kenn and Natalie said...

I didn't know you had a sister. Anyway, I'm glad you had a fun time.
I love to hang out with my sisters and do girl things. It's hard to feel like a girl with all these boys around me!

Becky CTR said...

What a fun timeE! Wish I could have been there, but then it wouldn't have been as special and fun for you two.

Anonymous said...

So good to see you have a cute little family! Time flies!

kiki said...

She came again??? Oh wait- thats a blog entry from LONG AGO!!!!! :)