
One of the things I love having a girl for is ...SHOPPING! I wasn't going to buy her a new Easter dress this year. I was going to do have her wear a hand-me-down! ...that is until I saw this skirt! I saw it at the Children's Place on sale, but $20 was too much for me to spend! I was even talking to my sister and I told her all about this skirt. She thought $20 was a great deal and told me I would regret it if I didn't buy it. So, while the ham was in the oven yesterday Brooklyn and I went shopping. It was $14...glad I waited a few days!! YEAH! I just love getting a good bargain, but I also LOVE this skirt for her.

4 comments:
Nice to see another blog post. Your kids are so cute! The oldest boy is definitely a Baker.
Nice lookin' bunch!
p.s. now that I see the pictures of your next little guy in the hospital... he's a Baker too!
Good deal! And beautiful skirt! That's what happened to me yesterday when I went shopping. Those 2 sweaters were $20 each. When I got up to the till they were $20 TOTAL! LOVE IT!
I love shopping too!!! We NEED to come for a visit and shop till we drop..haha, I'm gay! I love good bargains too and little girls.
Post a Comment