Sunday, September 16, 2007

Brooklyn you are LOVELY!!

Brooklyn was all ready for church and walked out so proudly to show her Dad how beautiful she looked. He said, "Brooklyn you are lovely". She got a shocked, hurt look in her eyes, turned to her Dad and said "Daddy you are ugly too!!!" He started laughing so hard and quickly explained to her that he said how LOVELY she looked!

3 comments:

Katie Hornberger said...

That is hilarious. It made me laugh out loud. I love all the cute little things kids say and do. I keep a little journal handy on top of my fridge to write down all the everyday things that are too precious to forget. This is definitely one of them!

Angie said...

That is way too cute! I am glad to hear that Brooklyn is still as fiesty as ever!

Blossom Art said...

Lisa,

I got your blog link from a mutual Michigan friend.

I can't believe how grown up your kids look.

Brooklyn is quite the little princess. What a great post!

Anyway, we also happen to have a family blog. Check it out when you get the chance.
littletexans.blogspot.com/

Keep in touch.

Suymey Benson