
Brooklyn and her cousin Lucas going to Preschool on the first day! We have a picture of Chandler and Zoey (Lucas' big sister) on their first day in the exact same spot....I should post that sometime for a laugh!ANYWAY, Brooklyn was SO excited. She went in no problem and did not care when I left. When I got back to pick her up, 2 hours later, all of the other kids were running and shouting "Mommy", "Daddy", and there is my daughter over in the corner with the toys with her head hanging down. I walked over to her and asked her what was the matter. She replied, "I don't want to leave yet". I wanted to tell her to just FAKE being excited to see me, like all the kids were excited to see their parents. But then I thought I would rather it be this way. ...even if it means my BABY is growing up....she is becoming so independant!
1 comment:
Bradyn was always the same way when I picked him up. He never wanted to leave. Sure warmed this mothers heart (not really)!
Post a Comment