Sunday, October 07, 2007

Trip to ARIZONA






I am so lucky to have friends in GREAT places! From September 20-25th Brooklyn and I went to Phoenix, AZ to spend the looong weekend with my wonderful friend Traci and her family. She has 2 boys that my boys miss terribly, and 2 little girls that Brooklyn had so much fun playing with. Fortunately Traci's oldest is very responsible and a great babysitter. Also, her husband was great to have all of the kids ALL day Saturday so Traci and I could go to Time Out for Women and out for dinner afterward. (As a side note....2500 women in attendance at TOFW and guess who won the door prize?!?!? Traci said she had a good feeling about one of us winning and I guess she was right! I got a $50 Deseret Book gift card...which was spent long before I flew home!) We ate out so much, shopped, swam in the backyard pool, ate out some more, shopped some more, ate out some more :) and just had the best time. I miss my friend. She used to live 2 blocks away from me. At least she lives in a great place to visit.

Her Cocker Spaniel had just had puppies, so the girls had a great time holding and cuddling them. They were so cute.

Aaron had a business trip that overlapped with my vacation so my Mother and Father-in-law were kind to watch the boys for us the last few days I was gone. Chandler and Jacob sure had fun!

1 comment:

kristi said...

How exciting that you were able to go and spend some time with Tracy and her family. You both looked great!